6.22.2013

Guest Cottage

Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday
Every summer we have
 lot's of family and friends
 who come to visit us 
They stay in our tiny guest cottage 


The cottage has a huge blue denim pull out couch 
that is so comfy 
it is one of our favorite places for a afternoon nap


The cottage has running water 
{a recent addition}
and electricity
 but I think what really is a draw to this cottage
 is what it doesn't have


There are 
NO televisions

 
 No Computers

 It is just filled with quiet 


The perfect place to read a book, take a nap
 listen to the birds sing
 and 
best of all relax maybe even sleep in alittle
This week it will be filled with family and lots of
{Love}
Today is the last day to leave a comment to win a copy of
 Romantic Country magazine
linking for Pink Saturday



romantic saying for today

"You are my yesterday, today and forever"
unknown


Pam

14 comments:

  1. :D I bet you have a difficult time getting rid of your guests....the guest house is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,
    When can I make my reservation to stay!!!!! I would be out there every nice afternoon reading and taking a nap. How cute is this guest cottage. Love this. I have always wanted a house with a little guest house out back. This is so adorable. So comfy and inviting.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guest cottage is so charming. I adore the pink bucket with hydrangea. Oh I love the pink chair too with the slats. Your guests are mighty pampered.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is.that cute, quaint pink bucket I swoon ....lol. pam, I love your cute guesthouse. Do you mind sharing your paint color on the lower part of the walls?

    Lisa
    PS...I found a cute basket today to hang on my front door. I am going to paint it white and put some flags in it. It will be adorable (like yours) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most delightful little guest house...everything seems just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a booking log?? I need to add my name to it please. How perfectly dreamy!!!
    Hugs, Gee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam, I can't imagine a more perfect place. I know your guests love it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Pam beautiful photos and beautiful place ... congratulations
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charming cottage you have. Mine could be if I got all my stuff out of there (that's where I paint and re-do all my merchandise).

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo...It sounds like somebody took MY week there?;>) It is an adorable little place and I bet people don't want to leave once they get there---of course, it might be the company they are visiting, too! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little cottage is wonderful. You would have a hard time getting rid of me from a space like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry for getting to you so late but we moved out of our home so I am behind and trying to catch up. What an amazing cottage. It is so quaint and soft and filled with such beauty. I would to cozy up there and take a nap and read my favorite magazines.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet little cottage! Done in all my favorite colors.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments