10.27.2012

Time for Tea

Hi Everyone
 Happy Saturday
It is Time for Tea
 Now that the weather is cooler 
 it is fun to take time for a spot of tea
 here in the early afternoon
Today
I found a yummy new tea at Trader Joe's that is delicious
Pumpkin Spice herbal blend
{Love}
a good  herbal tea {no} caffeine
Rooibos is translated as red bush
 from the leaves the tea is made from
 it is known to be  full of antioxidants
I have to admit the adorable tin that the tea came in 
caught my eye...
but it was the sample taste that sold me 
it has a fabulous pumpkin spice aroma
 and it taste slightly sweet  so no added sugar is  needed
 Just a few sliced strawberries to nibble
on and we have tea for two 
in the afternoon
We had so much  fun sipping tea and talking 
time just  flew by 
before we knew it
it was almost time for dinner
And a little more tea......
I bought a few of the Pumpkin Spice tea's
to give as Teacher gifts too !!!!
Time goes by so fast sometimes
 it is important to slow down take care of yourself and enjoy the moment
linking for Pink Saturday


romantic saying for today

 "If music be the food of love, play on"
Shakespeare



Pam

6 comments:

  1. lovely post. I wonder what the tea tastes like. Sounds yummy.
    Will be following your blog'
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get that!!! It looks delish and reminds me of tea at Harrods :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, that sounds so good. Not usually a tea drinker but you just might have convinced me.When I was a kid my Mother would give me tea and toast when I was sick.
    Love that tin your tea came in also. Might have to look at tea tins differently. They make gorgeous containers for decorating. We don't have a Trader Joe's here, (among alot of other stores) so I'd have to go online or look in grocery stores.
    We live in Western CO (west of Grand Junction). I used to live in San Diego area so know there are so many different kinds of stores and strip malls everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tea looks and sounds delicious!!!!! Loving your teacup too! :D

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday, Pam. That tin would have caught my eye, too. And, the tea sounds delicious. I'll check TJs when I go next.

    Your photos are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments