10.19.2012

Are You A Romantic Quiz

 Hi Everyone
 Happy Friday
Are you a Romantic
Take this quiz
 You use your good china
A ~ everyday
           B~ Only on holidays
                                                                       
If the house was on fire you would grab
              A~heirloom treasures
      B~the television

Favorite flower
A~Rose
                 B~cactus/succulents

  Must have on the dinner table
                    A~flowers and candles
                            B~paper plates and napkins

Favorite scent
 A~Vanilla
B~Pizza

Favorite Movie
               A~The Notebook
         B~Terminator

 Colors in your home
A~White with pastels
                               B~Anything accented with black or brown
 
Answer
If  you chose
~A~
for at least 4 out of the 7 questions
you are a romantic 

How did you do?

romantic saying for today
"Paradise is always where love dwells". 
 Richter



Pam

9 comments:

  1. I am definitely a romantic...except, I don't use china everyday. I treasure it (it's vintage) and I don't want my kids to break any pieces. Just special dinners and holidays. I do use good dishes though, never paper plates. Oh, the television just might come with me if I had to run!! lol!

    Have a great weekend, Pam!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Im so a romantic! :D LOVE everything old old old! ;D cute quiz girl!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! GREAT post, Pam! :) I am no question about it, totally, 100% romantic!!! Scored an "A" on every one of your questions. lol! (Well....except for the vanilla scent. I prefer lavender.) :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am... most certainly am! :-)
    Yes I do use my China daily.. always have. Not a fan of plastics or paper.... My kids have always eaten off of my good china, I have many sets of 'good china'.
    Great quiz.
    Cheers, Gee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos for two romantic eyes.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I certainly am.
    Rose is my fav flower (hence my blog's name) and love using my china every day although I must admit vanilla is not my scent of choice.
    gorgeous pics
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pam,
    I am definitely a romantic as pretty much every answer was A. I love your blog, and how is it I have never found you before this? Anyway, I'm a new Follower and I'll be visiting often. Love your pictures! Have a beautiufl day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos and yes, I am definetely a romantic!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments