9.12.2012

Romantic Candlelight

Hi Everyone 
Happy Wednesday
Have you noticed it is getting dark earlier in the evenings now
Even though the heat is still with us during the day
  our days are getting a little shorter

 Being the romantic that I am 
{Love}
to light some candles at dinner

There is something magical about candlelight 
it sets such a serene and calm mood  in a room
a quiet beauty

 This vintage  enamelware funnel 
has a rustic  vintage garden nozzle on top 
it is my favorite candle holder it is so funky and fun

To add a little romance try lighting a few candles at dinner 
I have found kids 
{Love} 
candlelight  too
linking for White Wednesday
Its fun to add a little romance to our everyday lives...

romantic saying for today
"And think not that you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course."
Khalil Gibran


Pam

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous display. I love your funnel-turned-to-candleholder. such a creative way to use it.
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started a new blog and found you through Courtney at French Country Home. Your blog is beautiful and I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely! I adore candles just as much as you do! Fantastic!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

  4. So pretty, I love to have candles lit and especially this time of year when the days are getting shorter. Love your photos, as always!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tis the season to bring the candles back out and warm up our evenings, Pam. :) Love the sweet, quirky candleholder you created! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. I love candles too. From now and to the spring, I light them evey evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks beautiful!

    A sunny day,
    Nane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been searching for ironstone boards like those! Where did you find them? I'm loving your blog. Such a happy place.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments