3.26.2012

Cottage Garden

Hi Everyone
 Happy Monday

These pansies are patiently waiting to be planted 
Spring is here and the weather has been crazy
 yesterday we had  beautiful sunshine in the morning
 then big winds blew in and clouds appeared out of no where
 and it started pouring down rain

We had big plans to plant more
 pansies in the garden

This vintage  rusty wire basket has become my new favorite garden tool
perfect for
carrying the plants to be planted out in the garden 

{Love}
how the flowers look just sitting in the basket 
 in the house too
Decided to make a  little flower sign to hang in the garden 
Today the sun is shining perfect weather
 for planting the pansies by our guest cottage
we will once again hold our annual 
Easter egg hunt in the garden
by the cottage
Don't you just

 Spring
Grateful for the sunshine today

romantic saying for today
"Its you alone that has captured my heart"
unknown

Pam

12 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet and wonderful post. It is just such a happy one- so pretty and "promising" of good things to come.

    Your garden, cottage, flowers, flowering trees and hope of a fun outdoor Easter egg hunt is just awesome.

    Have a wonderful week planning all this goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rusty basket you have your pansies in waiting to be planted. I have not done any planting or even purchasing of plants to add to our garden. I am inspired to look for pansies right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam,
    Love that rusty tote.
    Blessings,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rusty basket filled with your pansies. They will look perfect at the cottage. Beautiful photos!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait until it is a "sure thing" here, Pam! I bought two huge ferns yesterday at Lowe's but just brought them in for fear of frost tonight. With this wacky weather we're having, I forget sometimes that I usually wait until Mother's Day weekend to do my outdoor plants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that rusty tote!! Such a cottagey, pretty look.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorrrrgeous, Pam!!! You truly have a green thumb, girl! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you like that cute wire basket...it's so pretty, especially with those beautiful pansies! Beautiful Photographs!!!
    Blessings!
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  9. the pic with the guest house looks like marthas vineyard to me..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pam,

    I just love the flower pictures so much spring inspiration!

    xoxo Rozmeen

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments