2.07.2012

Vintage Windows

 Hi Everyone
 Happy Wednesday
This vintage window was one of the first things
  we hung in our home
~so grateful~
  the window fit perfectly above the French doors in our dining room
It is one of my favorite treasures
I found it at a clock store 
{yes you read that right}
I went to get a new battery for my watch
The owner of the store had bought this window for his shop and decided not to use it 
 just imagine my husbands surprise when I left to get a watch battery
and came home with a
vintage window too
~So here is a vintage shopping tip~
Try to keep your eyes open for beautiful treasures
even in  the most unusual places
and don't be afraid to ask if something you like is for sale
they might just say yes!!!!

linking for White Wednesday

romantic saying for today
“The Very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.” 
Jane Austen

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful window, Pam! I love the idea of a window like this over a doorway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree such a beautiful window! I am new to your blog. Glad I found it

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! You just never know what you are going to find!
    Love the window and that lighting fixture too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh! I love this vintage window. What a find. I love how you attached it to the beams over the door.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ~ So Light & Bright, makes be wish even
    more for Spring Time.... Thanks for sharing...
    Hop on over for a visit, your always welcome~
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments