1.17.2012

Decorating with vintage

 Hi Everyone
Happy Wednesday

A timeless way to decorate your home
  is to use what you  may  already have in the kitchen
or in your garden
A easy  inexpensive way to add color
and  fragrance to any room is to add
a simple bowl of bright yellow lemons
 This recently found vintage wicker tray 
from the Long Beach flea market
got a little makeover today
Latte our cat
liked the tray too
Look at the funky vintage shelf  paper
on the bottom of the wicker tray
 A little white paint gave the tray 
a new crisp clean look
 Adding the vintage
~white ironstone~
bowl full of lemons
gives the room a 
timeless elegance

linking for
White Wednesday

romantic saying for today
" I humbly do beseech thee of your pardon for too much loving you"
Shakespeare



Pam

13 comments:

  1. It's amazing what a transformation a little bit of white paint can do. So pretty.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! This is very pretty! Love that wicker tray you found and it looks beautiful painted white. I love to see pretty lemons on display too! I've just picked over two dozen from my lemon tree and have juiced them and now I have lots of lemon juice in the freezer! ;)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tray, Pam! Such a great size and I love it white. Something as simple as lemons in your white ironstone bowl make for a lovely vignette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tray looks darling, and of course I just love the white of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find at the flea market! I love the little wicker tray. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so pretty, Pam. I love decorating - and cooking - with lemons, too.

    My mother had that very same shelf paper about forty years ago. You tapped a memory for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and so clean with the lemons added..Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vintage - it's the only way to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute makeover on the tray~and I love your kittie peeking over the top!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pam, I love the pretty ironstone and the painted tray. This is such a pretty vignette.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the picture of your big orange cat. He loks like my beloved "Mister". I miss him, he was a talker. Great tray makeover too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just lovely! But, the kitty steals the show. Hope you're having a grand evening. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments