12.12.2011

Christmas Red

 Hi Everyone
Happy Tuesday
{Love}
Red and White  in the kitchen
I found a fabulous vintage soda bottle with red writing
and knew immediately it would look perfect 
in the kitchen this
Christmas
  especially with all of the red and white
jelly jars we have
  WE don't save food in anything plastic
if we have leftovers we
  save it all  in these glass jars
{Love}
their red and white checked tops
 We have so many I even use them for vases
and even to drink out of when we have a party
they are so useful
 Traditional red and white checks 
  such a pretty and inexpensive way to add a little cheer
and recycle too

only 12 more days until
Christmas

romantic saying for today
"In your eyes I  rest my heart"
unknown

Pam

7 comments:

  1. love the jars! my favorite are the mini ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red and white and especially that bottle! It's all so pretty.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love red and white, especially at Christmastime!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red and white in the kitchen.....of course. It's so Happy! I like that sun you have comin' in there....I'm freezing here in CT. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam, I love those little jars! So cheery and cute. The soda pop bottle is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the touches of red & white in your home! Red is one of my favorite accent colors - especially during the holidays! :) Thanks for sharing. And only that many days left until Christmas?!?! It sure is going by way too fast!!! Happy Holidays to you & enjoy!


    XO's,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments