12.02.2011

Christmas List

Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday
I wanted to share with you this picture 
of
 Sheryl Crow
I found in Elle magazine 
{Love}
  ♥ her kitchen look at the vintage white stove, the rolling metal storage cart

but that is not the thing that really caught my eye in this picture
I fell hard for her
~moccasins~
Don't they look comfortable 
so I went on a hunt and found the perfect pair

~Ugg moccasins~
They are so comfy
don't you just love the pink bow!!!!!
A new favorite thing
you can find them here
If you are not sure what to put on your Christmas list
  and you like comfy warm and fabulous
I highly recommend them
I wear jeans and a white shirt as a wardrobe staple and  yes these moccasins too
a pre Christmas gift

Sheryl and I are practically twins now
{giggle}
linking for Pink Saturday 
so far that's one present for me and zero presents for anyone else
oops

The countdown continues only 22 days until
Christmas

romantic saying for today
"I want you for always ,days, years, eternities"
Frank Sherbert


Pam

12 comments:

  1. I saw these in the store the other day, but was scared to price them. They indeed looked comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pair of those and they are heaven on your feet!
    Sheryl Crowe has a wonderful kitchen! I would die for that stove!
    HPS!
    ♥ Jil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that whole look! Have a great weekend:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely weekend!
    ... love the moccasins - and the kitchen too!!

    Greetings from Australia♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful!

    My PINK is inviting you to come and take a peek. Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes! I do love the stove and those slippers look super comfy! Merry Christmas and Happy Pink Saturday to ya!
    Best Wishes and Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter loves moccasins and wears them daily. It's time for another pair for Christmas. She's wanting a pair of Tom's shoes this year and I love the fact that another pair will be sent to a person in need.
    I also love Cheryl's music and kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for being my 100th follower. I have been to your blog many times. It's so cute. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Pink Saturday!
    Love that vintage stove with the double ovens!
    I have a pair of Ugg shoes in the light brown that I love to wear in the wintertime; Now that I've seen the moccassins, I'd like to try a pair!

    Bubbly is one of my favorite songs by Colbie Caillat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love her love you love mocassins haha :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments