7.12.2011

BFF Birthday

 Hi Everyone
 Happy Wednesday
{Love}
the invitation I received in the mail above it is the cutest
These BFF girls are so fun
it is a day to dress up  in summer white
and Party


We are meeting at L'Auberge
in Del Mar

The menu is Mimosas 
and Lobster salad

  ~White Chocolate layer cake~


Pretty white flowers on the table



I found the perfect gift
This vintage white ironstone pitcher

A very special gift for a very special friend
A Fabulous Birthday Celebration
Oh I almost forgot to show you my dress and shoes

My favorite white Dr Scholls
I have worn Dr Scholls since I was 16

and this adorable white dress from
J Crew

so fun to celebrate birthdays with wonderful friends
Grateful for the love and support we give each other
 Linking at Faded Charm for
White Wednesday
and
A Beach Cottage 
The House in the Roses


romantic saying for today
"My heart can be your home My soul can be your refuge"
Lori Eberhardy


Pam



7 comments:

  1. I totally heart Dr. Scholl's you've just convinced me to go and get a pair as a treat tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to that party! How fun! Loved all of your photos. I wanted Dr Scholls as a kid and my mom would never let us have them because she heard they hurt your back. I didn't even know they still sold them! Have a great time at the party!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute post, I love the dress, and all your pretty pictures of white flowers and pitchers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo love get togethers with the gals! Enjoy!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress and shoes! Hope you have lots of fun at the party. Thanks for sharing and linking to Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, I know you looked adorable. I hope you had a great time with your girlfriends! :D

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments