6.20.2011

Treasure Chest Friday


Hi Everyone
Happy Tuesday

When I saw this beautiful white cedar chest
it reminded me how our daughter used to
{love}
to go through
my old cedar chest with all of her friends
to see what treasures were inside

It was magical 
 I have a special invitation for all of you to join
White Ironstone Cottage
linky party this 
Friday June 24
You can put any of your heart felt vintage treasures
new finds as well as old favorites
that you would hope to find in this beautiful chest



Here are a few examples of vintage
treasures 



This gorgeous
vintage french watering can


or this vintage glass punch bowl


This French pink and white water pitcher



or this vintage pink toolbox


even these shabby chic finds

I can't wait to see what you put in the 
~ treasure chest~
I hope you will join in the fun

romantic saying for today
"Sometimes all I need is a Loving hand to hold and a caring heart to understand"
unknown


Pam

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful chest!! Looking forward to your party, Pam! ♥

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty. Love the chest. I have a beauitufl cedar chest full of lovely treasures also. I am looking forward to your party. I will be sure to join. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea for a party! pretty chest!
    hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chest is beautiful, and this is a great idea for a linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea Pam! Your entire post is gorgeous and I hope to add something to your chest on Friday. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the sweet comment.
    Blessings & Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam,

    Thank you so much for leaving a comment on La Dolfina. It's so nice to meet new blogs that way.
    I'm looking forward to getting to know you and White Ironstone Cottage... love the name :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the white trunk and I am sure some beautiful treasures will go in. I hope to join next week, I am off for a mini vac. with my bff. Hopefully I will find lots and lots of treasures at the flea markets and antique shops. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what your daughter felt like, because I was just like her when I was little, my grandma had a huge chest and I loved to go trough every inch of it. I will be joining the party for sure, cant wait.
    Have a lovely day!
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful vintage treasures, Pam! I'd love to see more of that pretty punch bowl. It looks so unique.

    I'll have to put your party on my calendar. And I would like to invite you to join mine each week, as well. The link goes up on Wednesday nights.

    By the way, I just joined you as a follower.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just joined you too.....love your blog....it is so very pretty......

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your vintage finds. Thanks for coming to my prty today.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments