5.01.2011

Parade of Homes

Hi Everyone
Happy Monday

I am so Grateful to be home #8 for
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Parade of Homes

Welcome
to our home  
Please come in
 Favorite Vintage white ironstone pitcher
filled with white hydrangeas and roses from the garden
Our White front door
and vintage screen door

We Start off 
in our living room

{Love}
our white denim slip covered couches and the
  tile floor that is so easy to keep clean
The patio off of the living room
is a favorite place to eat outside
Our backyard

Our Dining room is filled with family treasures and is a wonderful place to have holiday dinners 
This is the built~ in China Cabinet
I designed for all of my vintage white ironstone
and wedding basket collection



Here are a few vintage
treasures
on the white buffet
A little bling in the dining room
my favorite chandelier
The fireplace in the dining room
Favorite enamelware buckets
here is
The
of our home
Our Kitchen



We spend most of our time here
eating, laughing and
being grateful for all of God's blessings
I put vintage mirrors behind the stove so we can see what is happening while cooking


The Pantry, refrigerator and 
china cabinets filled with 
vintage enamelware
Our Kitchen window seat
and the view of the front yard
More Vintage white ironstone
here is the hallway to the bedrooms 
we recently added
~french doors~


Our bedroom with the newly 
painted white floor


Our bathroom with vintage doorknobs to hang towels



The side yard where we have our 
herb garden right off the kitchen


Our guest cottage


This is our 7 year old pug Finley
with his bear in the kitchen
He has his bed under the vintage wash bin 
that I use to store magazines !!!
Thank You for stopping by our home
please feel free to come back and visit
anytime
White Ironstone Cottage


be sure and click on the button to go to Home #9 on the tour
~I Heart Organizing ~
 
I ♥her home

also linking up with  House in the Roses for
Show off your Cottage Monday

romantic saying for today
"The heart has reasons that reason does not understand"
Jacques Bossuel



Pam


35 comments:

  1. Hello,

    You have a beautiful home. So cozy and pretty!
    Thank you for sharing. I am a new follower.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam your home is so beautiful, and how cute is Finley with his teddy. Lovely tour.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! I could live there most definitely. Love the fireplace with the mirrors and fern. I would be interested in knowing what kind of tile you have in the living room.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pam,

    I am in love with your place! It's beautiful!
    Love how you decorate and the welcome feeling it has...I also love the colours, very relaxing.


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Pam, your home is so soft and pretty! This looks like a warm and comfortable home for real people - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, your home is so pretty. I adore your kitchen. We had formica, and replaced it with granite. It was a huge mistake. I wish we could replace it with ceramic tile like yours. Thanks so much for the tour! I joined the linky party at a bowl full of lemons. I know I will visit the tour of your home several times this week. It is inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! What a beautiful view you have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the mirrors behind the stove idea. Genius! Your home is beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so peaceful, and comfortable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im drooling over your kitchen. Beautiful!! Thanks for participating.

    Toni
    A Bowl Full of Lemons

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your home is just so lovely, glad I took the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Came through on the parade of homes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! and what a view you have!!! WOW I could sit there for hours sipping tea a reading magazines!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home - I got so many ideas...just hope I can pull them off nearly as well as you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your home...I'm a SoCal girl, too! I saw you pretty piano - I'm a piano teacher and majored in college....Anyway, everything is so light and airy and it looks just beautiful. LOVE your blue curtains in your first room. I noticed those and the floors right away! Beautiful home!

    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.com
    Organizing Made Fun

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty home! So bright and airy....love the views and love your patio and guest house too!
    Your kitchen enamelware collection is fantastic and love all your glass door display cases and cabinets!
    Love it!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a lovely home. Thanks for inviting us in for the tour.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah - your kitchen IS the heart and the show stopper of your home! I LOVE all the windows and light coming in there. Makes my heart light just looking at the pics! I'd love to be a guest in your sweet cottage :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE your home like I LOVE your cottage! It was so fun to look at all of your pictures, such eye candy! Just beautiful.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing your lovely home. It's just perfect! So many elements that I feel like I would have chosen. Your backyard view is so beautiful. Most of my time would be spent outside. I think we have many things in common. Lets follow each other. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the light and airy feel of your home - you've got so many lovely touches. well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Pam! I'm popping over from Cielo's and I'm so glad I did! Your home is so beautiful! I'm in love with your most gorgeous kitchen! It's just beautiful and so big! I'm going to have to take some time now and scroll through your blog!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pam you have a beautiful Home, so fresh, so inviting and organized. It is my Hope to one day be better at organization and editing so that our Home has such a refreshing appeal.

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hopped on over from White Wednesday... Love YOUR HEADER and those "Enamel Buckets"!!!
    Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ahhhhhhh I just love your house and you backyard......when can I come over??

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing your lovely home. You are fortunate to have such a beautiful yard and lovely views from the windows. The side garden and guest cottage are wonderful. Best wishes and blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your home! It is the most natural and comfortable one yet! I'm fond of real vintage myself. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pam your home is just beautiful inside and out. What a treat to take this walk through with you.

    ReplyDelete
  29. A really beautiful home that looks so serene. Love the views inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your home is so cozy and welcoming. Really enjoyed seeing how you decorate and personalize your home. Sure makes me homesick for So.Ca. I always enjoyed looking at the older homes, such personality they have and you've really made yours special.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for sharing. Everything is beautiful. Such great views out the many windows. Love lots of light. My favorites are your dining room and especially the kitchen. So happy to see a kitchen with counter tops of white tile. Such love and credit to GOD for your blessings is wonderful to see. I am 72 and love looking at different homes on blogs sites. GOD bless your family always. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  32. Please reply: What paint did you use? Did you apply a sealant after you painted it? What sealant did you use? Sheila from: 610 Sew Sheila Sew blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for sharing the beauty with us! You're a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments