4.05.2011

European Market Bag

Hi Everyone
Happy Wednesday

 Do you have reusable plastic shopping
bags all over the place
I have several that I have used but this
white
European Market Bag
is my all time favorite




{Love}
That it is light weight
not plastic
Not big or bulky 
can carry an amazing amount of items
Best part it is washable too


At the Farmers Market this past weekend
I was carrying my little white mesh market bag 
 it was perfect for all of the fresh fruits and vegetables that we bought
including these wonderful 
artichokes
yummy



I could have sold my bag at the market 
everyone was asking me where I got it
I bought mine years ago in Europe but
I did find them online at
Steward bags
http://www.stewardbags.ca/product/New-589676858
for $20

I am linking up with
Faded Charm Cottage for
White Wednesday

romantic saying for today

"There is no remedy for Love but to Love more"
Henry David Thoreau



Pam

12 comments:

  1. LOVING the bag! ..perfect for the beach tooo so the sand doesnt stay in it : ) xoxo call ya later mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo I love that bag!! I am off to find one. Happy WW!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have one, but I can see how they would come in handy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that, I remember my mom having bags like that when I was little:) So handy and much better than plastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, that is a great bag. I have my shopping bags, but they are either from Traders Joes or TJ Maxx and not nearly as cute as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bag. I've seen similar ones here, I think it's time I grabbed some. Artichokes are natures sculptures.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our farmer's market opens back up this Saturday! Yay, gotta get my bags ready.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Is perfect and so chic! I need to find something, the season is almost here!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is that!! So looking forward to farmer's market days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Bag... and Yummy Artichokes, You should try them Steamed for 20 min. then open the flower and stuff them with gorgonzola (I get the one at Trader Joe's) it seems to melt better, Then sprinkle with bread crumbs drizzle with Olive Oil and bake until golden brown.. Just thought I would share... Have a great Day..

    ~~Pattie~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so very much for the link to order the market bag... i love your blog so much.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments