2.20.2011

Vintage Garden Reflections


Hi Everyone

Happy Monday

This lovely white vintage
chippy window is in the front yard garden
{Love}
the beautiful arched design
I bought this window at Matilda's Mouse barn sale
in Valley Center last summer


Look at the beautiful reflection

There were two of these windows
I sure wish I could have bought them both
The other one went home with someone else who wanted both of them too
We decided to just be~ grateful~ we each had
one

Can you see the front yard
birdhouse
in the reflection?
This window has been in the house too
It is fun to
move things around and
put vintage treasures in unexpected places


{love}
that this window has found a home in the garden
It doubles the beauty in the front yard and
welcomes friends , I can't wait to see how it looks
when the roses and hydrangeas are in bloom
Have a wonderful day
linking up for
Show off your cottage Monday
at http://www.houseintheroses.blogspot.com/

romantic saying for today

"The love we give away is the only love we keep"
~Elbert Hubbart~


6 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I just love your mirror.. and your jars are wonderful. I love that you use them everyday, and of course only white can go in these lovely jars. If you get the time please stop by my blog its pretty new. Have a wonderful week.

    Lorene
    The Gilded Cherub

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to use a beautiful old window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Sounds like you both were smart to count your blessings and take the one!

    Have a great week,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so beautiful. You have a treasure indeed. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I like the mirror in the front yard, looks FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love your old chippy window! You and I both posted about garden finds today :-)

    Is Valley Center in San Diego County coz that's where I live and I'm going if that's where you found it.
    -marie

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments