2.15.2011

Treasure Hunting tip #1


Hi Everyone


This is a little vintage wicker table that
I found a few months ago while shopping with a wonderful friend
The minute I saw it I knew it was coming home with me
The price was $25
and it was the prettiest shade of
robins egg blue



I had this white tray already at home
{Love}
the little handles
on the sides

Amazingly this little white tray
fit on top of the little wicker table

The wicker table is now in the entry way
Isn't it a cutie?
It was cheap becuase it did not have a top!!!!!
Here is what it looks like without the tray
I was curious what the original top looked like


I recently found this picture in
Coastal Living magazine
it is the same table only in green with the original top



I really like how this turned out
Treasure hunting tip#1
Don't overlook something that has potential just because it needs a little love
follow your heart
linking up with Kristen from
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
http://www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.blogspot.com/

Have a Happy day


romantic saying for today
"The best mirror is an old friend"
George Herbert


Pam

8 comments:

  1. Pam, great find! The color of the table is so pretty. I just came across your blog and I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you came across the same exact little table! Fun. I like yours better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful colour! Wish I found these on my ventures!

    Rhiannan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fantastic, Pam. And, the tray is the perfect accompaniment. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute indeed! And I love those aqua boots! ;) Thanks for bringing us here and for participating in Show Off Your (lovely) Cottage Monday!

    Cielo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope this is the right place to leave my message... I didn't see our "Show Off Your Cottage Monday" logo, so hope this is the right place ;)

    cielo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pam, found your blog at Faded Charm, And you got me at White Ironstone, I am looking forward to following you. love what I see....

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments