2.25.2011

Texas Treasure Hunting

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday

I have been in Texas
visiting my daughter and everyone here
is talking about
Rachel Ashwell's
new
Prairie project

Today we went to Dallas to the Wisteria outlet mall
it was amazing

tomorrow is Flea Market Saturday
I am taking my camera with me so you can see
the treasures we find can't wait to show you

{Love}
Being with my daughter
She has a great eye and is so fun to treasure hunt with
We are having
Mommy and daughter fun
laughing and talking so much I have almost lost my voice

Maybe we will run into Rachel treasure hunting too



romantic saying for today

"love builds a bridge from heart to heart"

Anjie

Pam


3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,

    Just found your blog this evening. I live in the area of the Round Top antique show... I have seen Rachel Ashwell countless times.... I hear she bought a place near by. If you and your daughter are in the area, I could point you to some of my favorite shopping spots.

    I'm intrigued to know what the queen of Shabby Chic is up to? Very exciting.

    Enjoy your time in Texas!

    thefreckledface AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a Texas native (living in Colorado), I am jealous of your Texas trek. Enjoy...

    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your photos! Texas is a great place for antique hunting! Enjoy this fun time with your daughter! Nothing is more fun for me than antiquing with my dear mama!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments