2.08.2011

Rachel Ashwell 's Prairie

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday

Did you hear the news?


Rachel Ashwell

bought a B&B in
Round Top
Texas
It was called the Out Post Inn
http://www.outpostinn.com/
she has renamed it
{The Prairie}
go take a peek
This is so exciting !!!!
Rachel is redecorating the entire B&B
it is fun to see the before redo
I can't wait to see the
after

I am getting my cowboy boots ready


Round Top

Texas

Rachel
I was with a friend yesterday who introduced me saying
she is a Rachel not a Martha
mmm?
I asked what she meant and she said
you know
you are more of a Rachel Ashwell than a Martha Stewart
giggle
I am still giggling
LOL
I am grateful for such a fun and sweet friend


Are you more of a Martha or a Rachel
or are you lucky to be a wonderful mixture of these two fabulous women?

Happy Tuesday

romantic saying for today

"For it was not into my ear you whispered but into my Heart
It was not my lips you kissed but my soul"
Judy Garland


Pam

7 comments:

  1. She's always in the right place at the right time! What would be do without her? (Rachel that is!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to be compared to either! My neighbor is a Martha for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not a Martha! But if I could say I was someone else - my hubby's says Susan from Desperate Housewives....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun blog! Love this post...I went to Round Top for the first time last summer (DREAMY!) and I hope to go each year my sister is living in Austin.

    I am SUCH a Rachel - she's FABULOUS - and I love all things Rachel!

    xoxo

    Thanks for entering my giveaway! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I must go check it out- thanks so much...
    lovely.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments