12.08.2010

White Wednesday Snowmen

When my kids were 8 and 5 (11 years ago)
I bought no bake clay at Micheal's and we made snowmen
It was so fun
Here they are making angels in the snow
we were in Telluride Colorado that year for Christmas
skiing, sledding, ice skating
fabulous memories


Here the snowmen are on display this year
sitting in a crystal bowl of sugar snow

They both worked hard on their designs we walked for an hour outside ( it was a winter wonderland ) finding just the right branches for the arms then designing the tiny hats
My daughters snowman on the left has the best carrot nose
My sons on the right has very straight branch arms for birds to sit

* Christmas *

would not be complete without these
snowmen on display
Happy White Wednesday

Are you making memories ?

only 17 days until
Christmas
Blessings
Pam

2 comments:

  1. Pam, The snowmen are just so adorable and I can tell they bring back so many warm memories for you! What a fun thing to do together!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such precious little snowymen.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments