12.11.2010

Congratulations Magnolia Creek & Co Atelier

Congratulations are in order for my talented friend
Robyn
owner of
Magnolia Creek and Co Atelier
*Happy Anniversary*
17 years
You can visit Robyn today in Valley Center
(it is worth the drive)
or call for a private showing when you have the time
760-846-4843
You will love Robyn and you will love her treasures

We are planning a trip to the ice skating rink at the Hotel Del Coronado tonight
What a fun and beautiful way to skate off some calories from the cookies I ate yesterday
I was baking and I had to test each batch to be sure they were Yummy LOL
Please tell me I am not the only one who does this?
Happy Saturday
Only 14 more days until
Christmas
Blessings
Pam

1 comment:

  1. I love your emphasis on Christ in Christmas! Thank you! He is the reason for the season, the best gift the world has ever been given!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments