9.16.2010

*Romantic Decorating*







Hi All,

Thank you for your wonderful comments, You are all so much FUN



Are you a *Romantic* at Heart?

I am a born Romantic. Love LOVE..... ♥

I also love Decorating with Cloches.
love the little Vignettes you can put together.

Here is the Cloche in our Bedroom.
I have a Collection of Sterling Silver
Treasures that I have been collecting since I was 16
they are under this pretty etched cloche.
I also have some of my favorite necklaces
that I love to wear on top.
They are just too pretty to have hidden away.
I love how they look and this way I get to enjoy
them even if I am not wearing them.


I have a few cloches in the garden protecting the sweet pea seeds too.


Have a wonderful day

Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your Comments