9.13.2010

*A little Shopping........





Hi Friends...

I found the cutest little gift.

These band aids that say

Keep Calm and Carry on...

*Fabulous*

and the red tin is oh so cute...
and only 7.50 at the Paper Source
BUDGET.....
I was right on budget until I found this silver DOME?
How can I resist? This is not in my budget but..
Did you go shopping too this weekend?
Between Baseball games and laundry,planting sweet peas
and more baseball. Somehow
I managed a few hours of early
Christmas shopping.
I always admire those friends who have all
their shopping done by Halloween. Really???LOL
I am inspired this year to start early.
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
Blessings
Pam

2 comments:

  1. Wow , I needed some of those bandaids this morning when I was fighting with some wild blackberry vines . lol
    So cute ,
    No shoping this weekend , maybe next .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon
    Sorry to hear about the
    blackberry vines. I am jealous they sound delish !!!
    Thanks for your sweet message.
    Blessings
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments