9.30.2010

Another Fabulous Invitation

I am so excited I just received the
Invitation to Rogers Garden Christmas event
Always one of my Favorites
This is a picture of a Christmas tree decorated with
Wendy Addison's glitter stars at
Rogers Garden
Last year.
Wendy was a guest at the sale
and what a thrill it was to meet her.

This is the original Carnation Gazebo from Disneyland.
It is on the property and is always decorated with twinkle lights and gorgeous flowers


*Rogers Garden*

It is the most Beautiful Home and Garden store and so much more...
over 7 acres filled to overflowing with beautiful
plants, flowers, roses, antique pine furniture





Rogers Garden is in Newport Beach

I am so excited to go and this year I will

take lots of pictures to share with you too.


I love that this sale starts the
first week in October. LOL
But it does get me motivated to go
home and start thinking about
getting the Chrsitmas stuff down from the rafters.
I can't wait to go and get inspired and show you all the beauty too.



Blessings


Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your Comments