5.15.2010

A new addition to the Kitchen


I finally convinced my Husband to hang the $8 pot rack I found at a garage sale. It needed a little white paint of coarse. I could not figure out if it was going to work with the ginormous skylight (very 70's) which takes up the entire area above the kitchen island. It is fun to try and figure out what to hang, I know it is suppose to be lower to actually use it but I really just wanted another place to put cute treasures. The French bread basket and the enamelware strainers look right at home don't you think. I LOVELOVELOVE my kitchen. It is definatley the heart of our home.The view from the kitchen sink is of the Del Mar Polo fields. Hot Air Balloons fly right over the house.There is a window seat that looks out into the front yard and a birdbath I painted white too.
Blessings
Pam

2 comments:

  1. It's been awhile since I have stopped by for a visit. I feel much better now, the sling is off and I can finally type with two hands. I love your sweet little find and think it looks just perfect. It is great for hanging up all the things you love to look at throughout the day. You will have lots of fun with it, I am sure, Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind message.Glad you are better Char. Sounds like you are a fast healer.
    Blessings
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments