4.19.2010

My Idea of Heaven


Can you believe how Amazing this Wreath is?
It is made with Sweet Peas. Oh My! I can just imagine how gorgeous this smells.Sweet peas remind me of my Grandmother. She had the most wonderful taste and style. She loved sweet peas too. When I was dating my husband he would always bring me a small bouquet of sweet peas and now when I go to the farmers market I am so excited when it is sweet pea season to get a bunch.All the way home in the car it smells so wonderful.
I have tried to grow them and have just not found the right spot yet. I would LOVELOVELOVE to be able to go to the garden and pick sweet peas and make a wreath like this.Simply Heaven.

4 comments:

  1. Ive planted some. But still wating for their blooms to enjoy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam... I will tell you how to grow these puppies when I see you again :) You need them in your garden 4 sure :) Enjoy this day that the Lord has made.

    Smiles & Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wreath is beautiful. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG
    I want to wear one like this or baby's breath on my head when i get married..just like prom mommy!
    loveYOU
    LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments