3.26.2010

La Maison Rustiques new store




Here are some of the treasures I found this morning at La Maison Rustiques new industrial location. It is called the Urban Barn and What a great and talented group of Ladies. Every spot was filled with beauty.
It was so much fun. Wonderful one of a kind treasures. I scored the big white enamelware pitcher from Linda. I LOVELOVELOVE it. It is on my dining room table looking so pretty. It fits right in. The little pink purse was a must have too.
Be sure and check it out this weekend. See if you can find the hanging bed????
The address is 155 Crest Street Escondido Ca 92025
P.S. I am still working on the cabinet I promise I will show you when its done.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the cute post Pam, and I look forward to meeting you at the Grove Sale...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you are joining us. I can't wait to meet you too and see all of your treasures.
    Blessings
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments