3.31.2010

Happy White Wednesday


It is time to mark your calenders and watch your clocks we are starting the countdown for the Olivenhain Grove Sale.
Over 30 fabulous vendors are getting ready to bring you their one of a kind hard to find treasures. Leading up to the sale I will be introducing you to these talented women who will be joining in the fun. It is an exciting and busy time.The little white blossoms on the lemon trees smell so pretty and will be the perfect location for you to spend the day. I cant wait to see you all there.Be sure and save the date and tell your friends April 30th and May 1st.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that beautiful white bench! Im just sorry I did not get a chance to buy it. I sure I had a place for it in my garden. Thanks for shareing...Julian

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your Comments